The website https://cloud.gonzalezbyass.site/, (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of GONZÁLEZ BYASS, SA, (hereinafter, the "COMPANY"), with registered office at Calle Manuel Mª González , 12; 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) and CIF A-11605276. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Province of Cádiz, Volume 219, Page 503, Folio 29.
With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, question or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: Authorized users: This Website is made available exclusively to users with the minimum legal age necessary to consume and buy alcoholic beverages. If, in accordance with the legislation of your country of residence and in accordance with the legislation of the country from which you are accessing this website, you are not of the minimum legal age necessary to buy and consume alcoholic beverages, you must leave this Website.
1. Purpose The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy" ). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives it the status of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, and the COMPANY reserves the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access
this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the same herein, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
2. Services Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing: Information about the company, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location - A contact section to make inquiries by providing your personal data - Links to access social networks (hereinafter the "Services").
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other susceptible signs for industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and / or any other elements inserted on the page, which are exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all this, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided
herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by legislation on intellectual property. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, from the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website agrees to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, the COMPANY in any case reserving the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Website The User agrees to: Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order. Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Website. Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties by the information provided.
However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer. b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access. c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties. d) Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties. e) Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third party providers and other Users. f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content. h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , which are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the website and / or the contents. i) In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: (i) In any way is contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of current legislation . (ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions. (iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. (iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good
customs or to public order. (v) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. (vi) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. (vii) It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or third parties without the intended use having been authorized. (viii) Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people. (ix) Constitute any type of advertising. (x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and / or content on the Website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may involve improper use of its password, such as, for example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If in a negligent or intentional manner, it breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the COMPANY
The COMPANY does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
The COMPANY does not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other reason beyond the control of the COMPANY. (ii) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other. (iii) undue or inappropriate abuse of the Website. (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, the COMPANY is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages or losses caused
You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages that derive from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
7. Hyperlinks The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COMPANY's Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY
The COMPANY's Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from
collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or bidder of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) You must link to the Website's own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of your website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Cookies You can consult the information on cookies by accessing our Cookies Policy
9. Duration and termination The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service
10. Declarations and Guarantees In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the
Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent to which such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law
11. Force majeure The COMPANY will not be responsible in any case in case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government. , and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event
12. Resolution of controversies. Applicable law and jurisdiction These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Cádiz.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.